Monday, November 10, 2008

PMS Solved Without Drugs

PMS (Pre-Menstrual Syndrome) is NOT a real disease, although many women would disagree with me. It's actually a product of our modern diet, combined with our daily stress, etc.

There are several chemical changes in the blood of a woman that occur a few days prior to the actual menstrual period, or bleeding cycle.  One of these changes has the zinc level going low, while the copper level goes high. Very high copper/zinc ratios can (and do) actually cause schizophrenia and/or depression, it could be said that women slide at least a little towards "crazy" every month.

In some women, these imbalances can be very serious.  Of course, all these changes are individual, depending on the current ratios of copper and zinc, genetic factors, etc.  There are several other changes as the female body gets ready for another cycle of fertility.Many women become irritable at least, but there are different symptoms for individuals.  PMS is something that husbands use to explain when the wife gets angry or upset.It's an "excuse" used at times by some wives as well.

A very simple and inexpensive vitamin/mineral "cure" is available that seems to work for all women. This is simply taking vitamin B6 and magnesium supplements regularly. The "word" about this got to some MD's and they started patients on large doses of B6. MD's, knowing little about vitamin interaction, called this "B6 toxicity when different women developed other problems, and B6 got a bad reputation. B6 was then written up by some "learned experts" as toxic in large quantities.

The truth, known to all scientists who have studied vitamin and mineral interaction, is much simpler.  If you take large doses of individual B vitamins, you are likely to develop a deficiency in some others.  Thus, if you are going to take large doses of B6, you MUST be taking at least a 50 Mg B complex at the same time.   (B vitamins are synergistic and all are needed to work together.)

THIS IS CRITICAL TO AVOID PROBLEMS, AND YOU'LL BE IN BETTER HEALTH AS A RESULT AS WELL.
As for magnesium, there is a built-in body response to too much - Diarrhea. Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salts), is an old laxative, tastes bitter, and a little goes a long way. It tastes terrible, and using magnesium citrate tablets from a health store is usually easier for most.

There's a page on my website devoted to a basic vitamin'mineral regimen that helps everybody. I've personally used Solgar VM-75 for over 25 years. Since it contains 75 mg of all the B vitamins, it solves the above problem, and probably many other health problems as well.  No woman who has followed my advice on this has ever had a problem with excess B6.

I have no vested interest in Solgar, but I’ve found that it works for most for over 25 years. My recommendations for magnesium and calcium balance are also on that webpage.

To avoid PMS completely, how much B6 should you take? That's a tough question to answer, as everyone is different. The usual recommendation is to try taking about 200 mg per day at least 10 days prior to the menstrual period and see if you have PMS.  If not, for that period, try cutting down to 100 mg for the next period. It's up to you to experiment until you find the dosage that's right for you. Remember that you are the best judge of your health. Take either a multi that provides at least 50 mg of the B complex (or Solgar VM-75) daily with this B6 dosage.

If 200 mg doesn't clear up the PMS completely, try 250 mg, or try taking the 200 for the whole month. It varies with each individual. My wife, when I first met her over 20 years ago had very bad PMS. She started on 200 mg and had no PMS. A month or so later, she got quite twitchy, and remarked "You know if I didn't know better, I'd think I was having PMS. I'm craving salty foods and feeling bad."

When I told her that I had cut her down to 100 mg she got very angry at me. She went back up each month, and we found t. A year or so later, she no longer needed the B6, as the VM-75 did it for her. She hasn't had PMS since. This experience is typical for most women. I hope it helps you.

Phil Bate PhD - Retired Orthomolecular Psychologist
Inventor of Neuroliminal Training solving brain problems of:
ADD/ADHD/Autism, Depression, Insomnia, Epilepsy, etc
http://DrBate.com

4 comments:

Raymond said...

Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have read about DR NOGADU the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! It was really like a dream but i was  so happy! you should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or call/whatsapp number:+2347010627760 he will help you out.

VERA WHITE said...

I am from California USA I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2018 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly virus within 14days of usage, I am now free from the deadly virus called herpes, all thanks to doctor Oluta, Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com call or whatsapp him on his mobile number +2349065326267
He also have the herb to cure:
(1) CANCERS,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV/AIDS
(4) HERPES
(5)pregnancy

Mary Frankly said...

i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr. Ohunyom cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr. Ohunyom the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr. Ohunyom that can get you cured completely. you can contact his Email via:drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973 And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

Paul said...

I'm here to appreciate DR RAZOR ..DR RAZOR God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I was tested HIV positive august 4th 2003, I saw a blog on how DR RAZOR cured people with different infection and same infection like i was battling with, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, contact him Via : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
or call him on +2349065420442