Friday, November 7, 2008

Natural Remedies For Panic Attacks – How To Overcome Panic Attacks Naturally

Panic and anxiety attacks can be lowered in more than one way. Personally I know four treatments for panic and anxiety attacks that are natural and helped me greatly. First, I changed my diet. Second, I used techniques of relaxation and light exercises. Third, I didn´t keep the problems to myself and I purchased the guide on stopping panic attacks written by Joe Berry.

There are plenty of treatments that are natural and can be used to treat panic and anxiety attacks, but these are the ones that worked in my case. The first changes were made to my diet. I gave up the coffee and I drank herbal tea instead. You can pick any calming tea you prefer, but for me the Java brand worked best.

I also gave up any foods or drinks that had too much sugar in them. That´s because sugar helps trigger the anxiety. Another change in my diet was giving up the junk food and trying to eat healthier. Vegetables and fruits should be part of such a diet.

Because of my disability I can´t walk very fast or jog, but at least I can lift weights. The great part about working out is that it takes the negative energy out and clears you mind. It´s not uncommon to find a solution to a problem while working out.

I found it to be very helpful when I tried exercising simple breathing. A simple breathing exercise is breathing in, saying "I am", than breathing out and saying "relaxed". Try doing this 10 times and you will see that you´ll be more calm.

Talking with friends and family is another step that needs to be taken. It´s nothing to be embarrassed about. My first talk was with my wife, but other friends of mine had the same problems as I did. A lot of people suffer from this problem and it´s so much easier to talk with others.

There is one problem that remains though, and that´s the fear. The fear is there because you keep thinking about the attack happening again. Natural treatments help in this case, but they will not fix the problem for good.

Discover how I managed to cure my panic attack problems with Joe Barry Panic Away. Click here to read my Panic away review. Learn whether does panic away work?

No comments: