Sunday, November 23, 2008

Natural Cold Sore Relief – 3 Simple Steps To Cure Cold Sores Naturally

Cold sore is caused by a virus, and generally speaking this virus will remain in your body possibly for a life time, however there are cases where the virus completely disappear using a combination of natural cold sore relief and food supplements that increase your immune system. Curing cold sores can be done in 3 steps.

Step 1 – Watch The Outbreak

These cold sore blisters can break out virtually anytime. You should watch over it carefully, you don´t want the blister to break out since it can be painful and may leave a scar.

You want to avoid direct contact with outside air as it can trigger a break out at the wrong moment, making the cold sore spreads out even faster over all of your mouth. Using ice cube and apply it on the affected area every 15 minutes every hour can help ease the pain.

Step 2 – Prevent From Spreading Out

Because the cause of cold sore is a virus, once it breaks out it can spread very easily and can be extremely contagious. Wash the cold sore with alcohol and keep it dry, you don´t want to infect your child or friend right? Applying a tea bag to the infected area for 15 minutes also can help control the spread of the cold sore.

Step 3 – Use Natural Cold Sores Treatment

You can also apply natural cold sore relief to cure your sore completely, even though the virus will remain in your body after the medication, there are many cases where the virus is completely gone after the medication. Some of the best natural treatments are lemon balm, tea tree oil or a combination of tea tree oil, herbal sage, and violet.

Curing cold sore can be easily done in 3 steps. Step 1 is to watch the outbreak, step 2 is to prevent the cold sores from spreading out, and the last is to use natural treatment to cure the cold sores.

If you want to know how to cure cold sores naturally and effectively using natural remedies, i recommend Grace Melgarejo Cold Sore Freedom In 3 Days. Learn more by checking out my Cold Sore Freedom In 3 Days review.

2 comments:

Amanda Nelson said...

The way you have explained is good. Can you give some more detailed information about cold sores treatment?

Leslie Jordan said...

When my herpes started interfering with my daily life. And my lips always bother me every damn day. I remember going to the hospital when I was around 23 years old cuz my whole lips were burning like hell. And a nurse came to the waiting lobby and said sorry there are no doctors here. So I had to go back home. My lips were burning like hell and I felt so uncomfortable that night so I turned to the internet where I found testimony of some people on how Dr Okosun cure them from herpes virus. I am 30 years old now, This virus has been totally eliminated with herbal medicine, My lips were messed up. They are okay when I apply chapstick, but if I don’t apply chapstick they will get tight and dry and ashy and the skin will get burnt and hard. And they always feel tingly. The burning sensation stopped after that day I started Dr Okosun herbal cure. I don’t know what would have healed me from this virus if not for the product. I took a comprehensive STD blood test last four weeks after using Dr Okosun medicine and everything came out negative, Dr Okosun is the man you need if you suffer from any disease or virus., contact him on Email: drokosun55@gmail.com
or you can also whatsapp him +2348124363791
He has the right treatment for STD. cancer. Diabetes. Fibroid. Hpv. HIV. Autism. And lot more